Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Illustration Friday - Rescued

This is my Illustration Friday entry. When I engage in a rescue, it is usually of a stray ladybug or spider caught inside the house, trying to get out. I gently pick him up, take him to the door, and gently send him on his way. I got to wondering about whether some bugs would rescue us if the bugs were the dominant species and we were pests.

bug rescues human

It is a pen and ink drawing with pencil crayon. Hope you enjoy it.

Quill Byte brought to you by Andrew Kirkham
©2010

3 comments:

  1. Cool concept, I like the insect's face.
    I rescue insects as well, even if it's a wasp or centipede, and a lot of people think that's weird..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking this too! I can't rescue centipedes like Paul though, I just shriek in fear mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will rescue absolutely everything, except flies and maggots.

    ReplyDelete